It’s been a long time since Jayson Tatum cut his hair thanks to COVID-19.
But his first cut since the quarantine began in mid-March is catching his attention on social media.
A video of Tatum’s first post-quarantine cut showing the Boston Celtics star shaking off some natural curls and a long beard was posted on Twitter on Saturday. Of course, this is very different from its typical appearance (where does the cone fade?) And Twitter realized.
Check it out:
Who is that?
– Brian Scalabrine (@Scalabrine) June 27, 2020
Jayson, I have a good lawyer for you.
– Alan Pinajian (@ ragga6) June 27, 2020
Where’s the photo after?
– Miles McAlpin (@JMilesM) June 27, 2020
Since anyone can be a barber for Tatum, I would like to throw my hat in the ring. pic.twitter.com/3rdx3wXgqO
– Charles Bell (@Celtichas) June 27, 2020
Bro should have had a normal tapered fade like he used to. I didn’t even realize it was a haircut at first
– waru 🇵🇷 (@ julianboricua1) June 27, 2020
Before or after?
– Joseph Ng (@josephkhng) June 27, 2020
Even Tatum joked about the new doing.
Don’t laugh too much, although I also have jokes https://t.co/2JYsGqzoUY
– Jayson Tatum (@ jaytatum0) June 27, 2020
At least he has a good sense of humor.
Thumbnail photo via Alonzo Adams / USA TODAY Sports Images