Well, almost everyone certainly enjoys eating sweets, but how well do you know them? There are some unknown facts about sweets and we have a quiz with several of those facts to test your knowledge of sweets. We’ve piled up some very popular questions to see how good your literary taste is. Read on to take a quiz to test your knowledge of sweets. You can also share this questionnaire with your friends and family on Whatsapp.
Also read | IndiGo takes a look at Vistara in the middle of the blockade, other land-based airlines join the fun pranks
Test your knowledge about the candy contest
- A. What were Snickers previously known in the UK?
- Peanutz N ‘Nougat
- B. What does M&M mean?
- Mmm y mm
- Mars and Murrie
- Milk and malt
- Munchy and Melty
Also read | Guess the 50 movies in the picture: WhatsApp test that only Bollywood fans can solve
- C. In which country was milk chocolate invented?
- D. What happens when you drop a soda into a bottle of lemonade?
- It goes flat
- It becomes salty
- Bubbles everywhere
- E. What’s the name of this old-school British candy?
Also read | Amazon Quiz Answers Today, April 8, 2020: Amazon Apple IPhone XR Quiz Answers
- Is Willy Wonka the owner of?
- A farm
- A chocolate factory
- A dairy
- A resort
- G. What is Winnie the Pooh’s favorite candy?
- Cotton candy
- Chocolate cookies
- Jam donuts
- H. At Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which chocolate bar gives Charlie the golden ticket?
- Wonka’s Whipple-Scrippletious Sweet Candy Delight
- Ton-tongue candy
- Crispy Wonka Walnut Surprise
- Chocolate Frogs
- I. What type of chocolate is healthier?
- J. When do people buy more candy?
- Valentine’s Day
- K. What is so special about Willy Wonka’s gum?
- Never loses its flavor
- Makes your hair grow very fast
- It is a three-course dinner in itself.
- It grows on jellies
- L. How does chocolate grow?
- on a vine
- on the floor
- in a factory
- in the trees
- M. What type of chocolate was Nestlé the first, in 1930, to manufacture?
- Nestlé crispy bars
- White chocolate
- milk chocolate
Also read | Guess Mahabharata Characters Quiz to learn more about this epic mythological tale
Test your knowledge of sweet answers
- A -3
- B – 2
- C – 3
- D – 4
- E – 2
- F – 2
- G- 1
- H – 1
- I – 2
- J – 2
- K – 3
- L – 4
- M – 3
Also read | Amazon Quiz Answers Today, April 10, 2020: Amazon Bose 700 Bluetooth Quiz Answers
Get the latest show news from India and from all over the world. Now follow your favorite TV celebrities and TV updates. Republic World is your one-of-a-kind destination for trends Bollywood News. Tune in today to stay updated with the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.