SAN ANTONIO – HEB has set purchase limits on toilet paper and paper towels again, as more cases of COVID-19 arise in San Antonio.
The city has seen a significant increase in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations over the past two weeks. Bexar County has 8,857 cases to date and the death toll resides at 105.
According to the HE-B website, each customer is limited to two multiple bundles of washcloths, two singles of washcloths, and two rolls of paper towels.
The supermarket chain announced last month that they would also limit breast purchases to one per customer. However, that limit now allows two breast products per customer, according to the HE-B website.
The full list of HE-B product limits are listed below:
Foods (all HEB stores)
Non-food items (all HEB stores)
- Bath Tissue Pack – Limit 2
- Single Tissue Bath – Limit 2
- Paper towels – Limit 2
- Acetaminophen – 2-item total limit (includes over-the-counter baby, trial and travel sizes)
- HEB / Famotidine and Pepcid Acid Controller 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- HEB Acid Controller / Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Disinfection and antibacterial sprays – Limit 2
- Disinfectant and Antibacterial Wipes – Limit 2
- Travel Size Antibacterial and Disinfecting Spray / Wipes – Limit 2
- Hand sanitizer – Limit 10
- Hand soap – Limit 4
- Hydrogen peroxide – Limit 2
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol / Swabs – Limit 2
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – Limit 2
The following product limits only apply to HEB stores in Border region:
- Baby Wipes – Limit 2
- Eggs less than 30 count – Limit 4
- Eggs, 30 counts or more – Limit 2
RELATED: HEB limits breast purchases to one per customer in Texas stores
Copyright 2020 by KSAT – All rights reserved.