Cases of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) on Long Island remain stable, according to the latest four-day test data.
Here are the general state data released on Saturday, June 27:
- Hospitalization of the patient: 908 (drop -43 the day before)
- Newly admitted patients – 78 (+16)
- Hospital Counties – 30
- ICU number – 230 (down -14 from previous day)
- Number of ICUs that are intubated – 144 (down -2 from the previous day)
- Total Downloads: 70,236 (+121 the day before)
- Deaths – 13
- Total deaths statewide: 24,830
Of the 73,262 tests done in New York State on Friday, June 26, 703, or .96 percent, were positive.
On Long Island, the percentages for the past four days are as follows:
- Tuesday, June 23: 1.10 percent;
- Wednesday, June 24: 1 percent;
- Thursday, June 25: 1.10 percent.
- Friday, June 26: 0.90 percent
There were 41 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Nassau County, with another 45 positive cases in Suffolk County.
According to Johns Hopkins University, New York’s seven-day average of positive cases is the lowest in the country.
Click here to subscribe to Daily Voice’s free daily emails and news alerts.