New MP and campaign details for Black Ops Cold War, this year’s Call of Duty game, has been leaked before the game’s big reveal.
Activision has yet to reveal the Black Ops Cold War, but that hasn’t stopped multiple leaks from confirming key details. A recent pre-alpha game clip confirmed Cold War era settings along with various weapons and tanks used in the 1980s. Now sources are coming up with more information.
YouTuber xClusiveAce has some news about multiplayer and campaign. Since then, the video has been made private for obvious reasons, but Charlie Intel made a useful list.
According to xClusiveAce, who quotes a source who not only played Blops: Cold War but showed him real footage, the following things will appear at CoD 2020:
- The campaign is largely over but still needs more animation work.
- Scoresteaks are back
- Warzone connects directly to Cold War, complete with an exclusive map
- Minimap Returns
- Unlimited sprint returns
- 150 HP of initial health that refills over time
- Swimming is back, and you can swim in MP, Warzone and campaign
- 10 multiplayer maps are planned at launch
- 6v6 is the default
- Shooting is not included
- MP will converge on a new Warzone map with a new mode
Please note that this information may be inaccurate and that Activision has not yet announced anything.
Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War will launch in 2020 and will likely also hit the next-gen PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles.