We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your privacy while online on our site. The following discloses the information collection and dissemination practices for this website.
CBR (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Valnet inc. (“We” or “we”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Canada, which is headquartered at 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4T 1Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our website, whether it was recommended by another website, and what time you accessed our website.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referral / exit pages, platform type, date / time, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movement of the user as a whole, and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the provision of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to remember the choices you have made on our website, remember your preferences and personalize your experience on the website.
- Analysis and performance cookies: These cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help analyze website use.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with the content of certain social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media settings, the social media network will have a record of this and may display your name or identifier in connection with this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and location to provide you with advertising according to your interests. See our “advertisers” section below for more details.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through the options of your individual browser. For more information about cookies and how to manage them, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use pixel tags, which are small graphic files that allow us and our trusted external partners to track usage of your website and collect usage data, including the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, what you click next and other information about your visit to the website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or phone number) about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements about products and services that interest you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your options so that these companies do not use this information, click here.
We have reviewed all of our advertising partner’s policies to ensure they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
We use the following advertisers:
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be vigilant when they leave our site and read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Purpose of data collection
We use the information we collect to:
- Manage our website, including troubleshooting and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our website and improve the user experience by ensuring that you have access to personalized content according to your interests;
- Analyze user use and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our website remains secure and is not subject to piracy or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data regarding the use of your website as disclosed here. See our “advertisers” section above for more details.
How your data is stored
All data collected through our website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-EE Privacy Shield. USA
The IP address and user agent string data of all visitors are stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All our employees, agents and partners are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your data.
We have reviewed our partners’ privacy policies to ensure they comply with similar policies to ensure the security of your data.
Consent under applicable laws
We comply with the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing consent may impede your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide the personalized website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on the protection of personal data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions to guarantee the security of your data.
In the event that we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal information, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and will notify you as required by applicable law.
Access, modification and deletion of your data
You have the right to request information about the data that we have on file for you, to request the correction and / or deletion of your personal information. Contact us at [email protected] or at the postal address indicated above, attention: Data Compliance Department.
This website is not intended for persons under the age of 16. By visiting this website. You hereby warrant that you are 16 years of age or older or that you are visiting the website under the supervision of your parents.
While we do our best to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required to do so by law, in which we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current court proceeding, a court order or a legal process that is presented on any of our sites
Notification of changes