Details of today’s Amazon quiz:
- Amazon Quiz Today Award – 15,000 Amazon Pay balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 a.m. at 12 p.m.
- Amazon test date – April 9, 2020 to April 14
- The list of winners will be declared in – May 30, 2020
- Winner: 4 4
How to participate in the questionnaire:
- Download the Amazon mobile app
- Login with your credentials
- Search Fun zone from the search section
- Click Fist Option – Funzone
- You will navigate to the test page and you can see the test in the image below
Q1: In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Q2: Which of these animals appears on the flag of the World Health Organization?
Q3: An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC mean?
Answer: universal health coverage
Q4: Jonas Salk is known to develop one of the first vaccines for what disease?
Q5: Which actor runs the Meer Foundation, which has partnered with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to more than 5,500 families for a month?
Answer: Shahrukh Khan
Q6: In 1944, two doctors, Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, established the world’s first “bank” for what.