GK (General Knowledge) based Amazon Quiz answers (May 8, 2020) for today’s Amazon quiz are available here. Give the correct answers and win money and prizes online. Learn full details. Amazon India conducts online quizzes on its apps from time to time to engage its online users, and quiz winners often have a chance to win prizes and cashback offers, primarily through sweepstakes with terms and conditions. Here we have provided important GK questions and answers that are expected to be asked on these platforms or have been asked on these platforms. Most of the questions and answers available here are based on Important days and dates in 2020: national and international.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 8, 2020 (Exam time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and win Apple Watch Series 5 *
1. What western astrological zodiac sign is represented by the Castor and Pollux twins?
2. For playing the title character, in which film did Irrfan Khan win the National Film Award for Best Actor in 2012?
Reply: Paan Singh Tomar.
3. What species of venomous snake recently found in Arunachal Pradesh has been named after which fictional character?
Reply: Salazar Slytherin.
4. Meteor Fireball 350 is a new product from which iconic bicycle manufacturer?
Reply: Royal Enfield.
5. In association with which organization recently introduced WhatsApp the ‘Together at home’ sticker series?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 7, 2020 (Exam time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and earn Rs. 10,000 *
1. Which of the following movies starring Irrfan Khan won the Oscar for Best Picture?
Reply: Slumdog Millionaire.
2. The world’s largest automobile manufacturing plant recently resumed operations in Wolfsburg, Germany. What company operates it?
3. On May 1, 2020, which country reached the top of the ICC T20I ranking for the first time since the rankings were introduced?
4. Which of these critically endangered animals was recently seen in Kolkata ghats after almost 30 years?
Reply: Gangesic Dolphin
5. How do we know better the viral meme in which a group of ghanian bearers can be seen dancing to the sound of Astronomy?
Reply: Dance coffin.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 6, 2020 (Exam Time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and win the LG W30 Pro smartphone *
1. In BR Chopra’s Mahabharat, what very important character was played by Gufi Paintal?
2. “Protecting the environment to improve animal and human health” was the theme of 2020, what day was celebrated on April 28 of each year?
Reply: World Veterinary Day
Find out more about World Veterinary Day 2020 from here
3. What company is building the Dragon spacecraft for the first US manned space mission. USA From NASA in a decade?
4. Which of these songs based on national integration was re-shared for the movie “Street Dancer 3D”?
Reply: Mile Sur Mera Tumhara
5. Which company recently released the DualSense controller for their game console?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 5, 2020 (Exam Time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and win the Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera *
1. Complete the title of this next movie: ‘__________ in the madness multiverse’
Reply: Strange doctor
2. Iron Woman athlete Candice Falzon is the wife of the Australian cricket player whose family videos have gone viral during the lockout period.
Reply: David warner
3. Which of these television shows with Sarvadaman Banerjee playing the main character return to small screens in DD National?
Reply: Shri Krishna
4. ‘Made in India’ is a memory of what famous Indian actor and model.
Reply: Milind Soman.
5. Abhishek Tripathi- the Gram Sachiv, who is the central character of which web series?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 4, 2020 (Exam Time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and earn Rs. 50,000 *
1 – According to Forbes, what is the claim to fame of a certain eight-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji?
Highest paid YouTuber
2 – Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
3 – Which company recently provided 60 custom bicycle ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
4 – Tianwen-1, which means heavenly questions, is which country’s first Mars exploration mission?
5 – Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the oldest ruler of which country?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 3, 2020 (Exam time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and win One Plus 7T Pro *
1 – Due to the decrease in the level of contamination, which mountain range has recently become visible since Srinagar?
Answer: Pir Panjal.
2 – Which Indian car company has recently acquired the British bicycle manufacturer “Norton”?
3 – Which YouTube channel are you most subscribed to, as of April 2020?
Answer: T series.
4 – Complete the title of this book by Adam Higginbotham, ‘Midnight at _______: The Untold Story of the World’s Greatest Nuclear Disaster
5. Which company recently made the largest foreign direct investment for a minority stake in India?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 2, 2020 (Exam time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and win Lenovo Legion laptop *
1 – Which Indian organization started the “Team Mask Force” campaign to publicize COVID-19?
2 – Princess Sofia from which country have you recently received intensive online training to become a COVID-19 health care volunteer in your country?
3 – Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles and Eugene Krabs are all characters in what animated series.
Reply: Sponge Bob Square Pants
4 – Which magazine celebrated the 50th anniversary of Earth Day with its first flip issue?
Reply: National Geographic
5 – As seen in a popular documentary, how can we get to know a former zoo keeper named Joe Exotic better?
Reply: Tiger king
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – May 1, 2020 (Exam Time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and win the Casio 61 Keypad *
1. After China, India and the USA USA, which country has the next highest population?
2. What is the theme of a documentary recently announced by Ken Burns with the slogan “An Intimate Story”? (Hint: It’s inspired by a book written by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Siddhartha Mukherjee)
3. What early Silicon Valley company did YouTube founders Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, and Chad Hurley meet up with?
4. According to the World Meteorological Organization, what is expected to fall by 6%, the largest annual decline since World War II?
Answer: CO2 emissions
5. Which country has started testing a new digital currency in four of its cities?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – April 30, 2020 (Exam time 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) – Answer and earn Rs 10,000* *
1. Which of these is a real-time statistics website owned and operated by Dadax that has gained prominence during the COVID-19 outbreak?
2. “Innovate for a green future” is the slogan of 2020 for what day will be observed on April 26.
Answer: World Intellectual Property Day
3. Each bowler wants to see the bails / stumps flying through the air after the ball has been delivered. What happens when the ball hits the stump directly from the bowler?
4. In which country would you find Uluru or Ayers Rock, a large sandstone rock formation surrounded by springs, water wells, rock caves, and ancient paintings?
5. Which of these personalities were an Indian diplomat and the first woman president of the United Nations General Assembly?
Answer: Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – April 29, 2020 – Win LG W30 Pro
Question 1: Did NASA’s Juno spacecraft recently capture a dazzling image of the northern regions of which the solar body and its chaotic and rotating atmosphere?
NASA’s Juno space probe has recently captured beautiful images of the northern regions of the largest planet in our solar system.
Also check: GK Q&A on planets with the highest number of natural satellites
Question 2: The Red Guardian is a character to be featured in the MCU in the movie Black Widow. What country were you born in?
The Red Guardian is one of the fictional characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and is regarded as the Soviet equivalent of Captain America.
Question 3: How can we get to know the Korean candy Ppopgi better? (Hint: A famous coffee trend currently running on all social media)
Dalgona coffee, a South Korean coffee delight, recently gained popularity in India and worldwide. Dalgona or Ppopgi is a Korean sweet.
Question 4: The recently released book, “Shuttling to the Top” is the biography of what Indian athlete.
Answer: PV Sindhu
Shuttling to the Top is the biography of the Indian ferry PV Sidhu.
Question 5: Which famous actor born on April 24 in Gajanur, was also known as Nata Sarvabhouma (Emperor of Actors)?
Answer: Dr. Rajkumar.
Gajanur is a town in Tamil Nadu, India.
Other ongoing offers from Amazon India:
1-month free audible trial: listen to any free audiobook – Verify details
About Amazon Quiz:
Amazon India has frequently conducted online questionnaires through its applications. Some of them are sponsored by different brands. He recently took tests like Amazon Nilkamal quiz, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Amazon Quiz, Amazon Riddles Quiz, Amazon Saheli Quiz. Amazon’s World Book Day questionnaire is currently online.
How to play today’s Amazon Quiz (May 8, 2020)?
To participate in the Amazon Quiz, all you need to do is download the app from the Play Store. Log in with your account and tap three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, here you will get the option under the Programs and Features options to access the live online quizzes. In order to have a chance to win, you must answer all questions correctly. You will not be eligible for the drawing if you give an incorrect answer to any of the multiple choice questions.
Over 1000 questions and answers about general science in GK