Amazon India returns with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and have a chance to win 50,000 Amazon Pay balances. The Amazon contest for March 30, 2020 is now available, and the winner will be eligible to win a prize. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and give customers a chance to win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and gifts to the Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the balance of 50,000 Amazon Pay.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 11 | Answer and win a LG W30 Pro smartphone
Today’s Amazon trial information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Contest Date: March 30, 2020
- Amazon contest time: 8 am – 12pm
- Winners List Statement Date: To be announced
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 12 | Answer and earn Rs. 20,000
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Prizes and Odds of Winning
There is a total of at least 1 prize to be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all questions correctly. Eligible entries are those that meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Contest Details and How to Enter’ section. Don’t forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Answers: December 24 answers; Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab
How to play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an exclusive offer from the Amazon app, so we suggest that you download and install the Amazon Android or iOS app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon app and log in to your Amazon account (create an account if you don’t have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the home page and scroll down in the Amazon app> Deals> click Amazon Quiz from 8 a.m. at 12 p.m. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking Menu> Programs and Features> FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click on the Amazon Quiz Banner and start the test by tapping the “Start” button
- Step 5: You must answer all five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After correctly answering all of the Amazon Quiz questions today, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz Winners draw
- Step 7: Amazon Quiz giveaway winners are announced on the winner list declaration date
This is where you can find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
This is where you can find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an Android user:
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today January 27 Answers: Earn $ 20,000 Payment Balance
Today’s Amazon quiz
March 30, 2020 Amazon test answers
Question 1. He was born in Karnal on March 17. Which lady was part of the “Columbia” crew as a mission specialist and chief robotic arm operator?
Answer 1: Kalpana Chawla
Question 2. The next film Shershaah starring Siddharth Malhotra is based on the life of which military hero.
Answer 2: Vikram Batra
Question 3. Who is the first Indian cricket player to play 150 games of the Ranji trophy?
Answer 3: Wasim Jaffer
Question 4. According to the World Happiness Report 2020, which was named the happiest country in the world for the third consecutive year?
Answer 4: Finland
Question 5. The month of March is named after the Roman god of _____? (Fill in the blank)
Answer 5: War