Amazon India returns with the Amazon daily quiz where users can answer questions and have a chance to win an exciting $ 15,000 payout. The Amazon contest for March 19, 2020 is now available, and the winner will be eligible to earn a pay balance of ₹ 15000. Amazon tests focus on questions and answers about the product and give customers a chance to win a £ 15000 salary balance. Prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and gifts up to the balance of Amazon Pay. Please refer to the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to get the payment balance of ₹ 15000.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 11 | Answer and win a LG W30 Pro smartphone
Today’s Amazon trial information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Payment balance of ₹ 15000
- Amazon Contest Date: March 19, 2020
- Amazon contest time: 8 am – 12pm
- Winners List Statement Date: To be announced
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 12 | Answer and earn Rs. 20,000
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Prizes and Odds of Winning
There is a payment balance of ₹ 15000 to be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all questions correctly. Eligible entries are those that meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Contest Details and How to Enter’ section. Don’t forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Answers: December 24 answers; Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab
How to play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an exclusive offer from the Amazon app, so we suggest that you download and install the Amazon Android or iOS app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon app and log in to your Amazon account (create an account if you don’t have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the home page and scroll down in the Amazon app> Deals> click Amazon Quiz from 8 a.m. at 12 p.m. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking Menu> Programs and Features> FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click on the Amazon Quiz Banner and start the test by tapping the “Start” button
- Step 5: You must answer all five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After correctly answering all of the Amazon Quiz questions today, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz Winners draw
- Step 7: Amazon Quiz giveaway winners are announced on the winner list declaration date
This is where you can find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
This is where you can find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an Android user:
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today January 27 Answers: Earn $ 20,000 Payment Balance
Today’s Amazon quiz
March 19, 2020 Amazon test answers
Question 1. Who has proposed a new climate law that sets a target for net greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
Answer 1: European Union
Question 2. In which Indian state is the Bundelkhand highway being built?
Answer 2: Uttar Pradesh
Question 3. Who is the only second Indian cricket player after Mithali Raj to lead the T20 international women’s ranking?
Answer 3: Shafali Verma
Question 4. Which social media application announced a new sharing format called ‘fleets’, which disappears after 24 hours?
Answer 4: Twitter
Question 5. Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest honor in fine arts?
Answer 5: Lalit Kala Akademi