If you’ve been dying to play something on mobile devices that’s so close to Rainbow Six: Siege experience as possible then Area F2 It should definitely be on your radar.
Like the aforementioned Ubisoft multiplayer FPS title, Area F2 places players on opposite teams during intense rounds of play. You can put on the boots of an attacker looking to put their hands on the target or take on the role of a defender who is in charge of keeping that target out of enemy hands. The game’s diverse collection of attackers and defenders comes with its own distinctive combat skills and focus, which is why we are here to break down its gameplay complexities for incoming players. Use this guide and you’ll quickly find the perfect Attacker and Defender Agent to dominate and find success every time you enter a game.
These are the main tips, tricks and tricks of the Defending and Attacking Agents that you should know Area F2:
Download the Area F2 APK here.
• Hammer – Hammer’s Ram is useful as it can be used to break destructible surfaces and reinforced walls. He is the type of character that should always be next to another player, since he will be able to eliminate any obstacle he can find and provide them with the extra muscle they need to face the incoming enemies.
• Wildfire – Wildfire’s explosive arrow ability works extremely well when used more strategically. When you see your enemies locked in a room, be sure to fire those explosive arrows in quick succession towards the corners of the room or near its doors. It is better to cut the hiding places and exits of the opposing team in this way.
• Volcano – Volcano’s Thermite explosives are similar to Hammer’s Ram in that they can knock down reinforced walls. Volcano’s special weapon can also knock down floors on the move. This agent is another type of character that needs to be close to another player and help them eliminate obstacles that prevent them from facing the defending team.
• rock – Boulder’s expandable shield is especially useful when it’s time to enter a room full of enemies. When playing Boulder, prepare yourself as a battering ram when you are ready to face multiple enemies or when you know that a single enemy is very close. Have one or all of your allies stay close to you to pave the way for a combined assault.
• Hawkeye – Hawkeye practically acts as a sniper for the team that works best to attack from a safe distance. He can back up the rest of the team by shooting enemies while throwing smoke grenades at the opposing team and taking them down with his ability to see through all of that smoke with his special scope. You should always be armed with your smoke grenades as it aids your special ability and makes it easier for your teammates to spray and pray in a room of Blind Defenders.
• Ghost – Phantom has access to two follow-up UAVs that are capable of firing follow-up shots that reveal the location of enemies that have been hit. When playing with Phantom, stay out of the building while taking advantage of those UAVs. Do not enter the building until you have marked one or two enemies; That way, you can enter the building with the known location of the opposing team’s Agents and plan your squad’s attack accordingly.
• Magnet – EMP Magnet Grenades are useful as they can be used to disable enemy cameras and crosshairs. Cameras can be a real nuisance during every game, so Magnet must enter a building as soon as possible and dismantle it before the rest of their teammates enter it. Throw an EMP grenade at your enemies as soon as you have them in a prime position to take a hit, and you’ll make their aiming skills much less reliable.
• Panther Panther can become a tank when he injects speed and steroids to improve health in his system. You should take advantage of those steroid memes just before you’re ready to take on the defending team and whenever they take you down. Panther is one of those agents who must always be first in line to face the enemy.
• Flash – Flash has access to a shield, just like Boulder. However, the Flash Shield can be used to blind enemies by emitting light when equipped. Playing with Flash means you must enter all battles with your ready-to-use shield skill – sticking with this playstyle will always prove to be a boon to your teammates who are close by and ready to take down those temporarily blinded Defenders.
• Strength – Fortress can place a supply pack full of defense stats that enhance ballistic armor shields on the ground for the rest of its squad. As soon as the game begins, drop that bag next to everyone so they can pick up and drop those newly acquired ballistic shields all over the place before they do their other defensive duties.
• Wolf – Wolf-caught explosives can kill your enemies if they encounter them while maneuvering near windows and doors. When playing Wolf, you must be the team’s great risk-taker: place as many explosives as you can around the perimeter and choose a hiding place near one of those explosive-trapped positions. That way, he can choose anyone who can destroy that team and mistakenly reveal his position.
• Volcano – The Spitfire Ballistic Shield comes with a great help from machine gun fire. Better use it as the type of character that stays in place in front of a room opening to catch anyone who chooses to stumble upon their line of sight. While the rest of the team moves, keep Spitfire in a prime position to defend against any invading enemies near the room with the target.
• Flash of lightning – Lightning has access to a device known as The Shocker, which electrifies anyone who comes into contact with any metal object with which an attacker comes in contact. Just make sure to place The Shocker on a metal object as close to the target room as possible.
• Silence – The Silence Jammer device can interfere with enemy UAV and other electronic devices. As soon as a match starts, position him outside the objective room to throw any attacker who tries to jump on you with his UAVs during early reconnaissance work.
• Cobra – The Cobra Poison Trap can release toxic fumes when activated and gradually harm infected attackers. When using Cobra, place his poison trap in a location close to the target, and then choose a nearby hiding place. You’ll want to be as close to the action as possible when this trap goes off so you can take down any attacker who is poisoned on your watch.
• Swamp – Swamp’s Gas Grenade works great in unison with Cobra’s Poison Trap. Throwing that grenade at the enemy can poison them from the start and make it much more difficult for them to survive if they are forced to face the Cobra poison trap soon after. When Cobra is not in your current squad, just make sure to use Swamp’s gas grenade when you are in the best position to hit someone with it. Throwing it through a barrier that has just been triggered works well, as it can inflict rapid poison damage to anyone who has just breached that barrier.
• Spider – Spider’s Vitals Scanner can detect the location of enemy agents at close range. Be sure to place this scanning device in a less visible corner of any room so that it is out of sight and less susceptible to being seen and knocked down.
• Dungeon – The Black Hole Magnet System can be configured to release metal explosives when activated. Placing this explosive device near a floor or wall that is close to the target is always the best way to do it. Invading attackers will not know what hit them when they try to enter the target room and are attacked as soon as they try to break through. Stay close to where you placed the explosive on your Magnet System so you can eliminate any remaining survivors who are hit by your blast.