SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Springfield-Greene County Health Department identified possible community exposures from two patients with COVID-19.
Health leaders say that if you visited these places it is low risk.
* Tuesday, June 16: Springfield Music at 3100 S Fremont Ave from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (two people; both infectious and symptomatic, unmasked)
* Tuesday, June 16: Target at 1825 E Primrose St from 8:30 pm to 8:50 pm (infectious and symptomatic, not masked)
* Thursday, June 18: Post Office at 500 W Chestnut Expy. from 3:20 pm to 3:35 pm (infectious and symptomatic, masked)
COVID-19 is transmitted through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It spreads between people who are in close contact with each other.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
* Fever or chills
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Muscle or body aches
* New loss of taste or smell
* Stuffy or runny nose
* Nausea or vomiting
If symptoms develop, seek medical attention.