The Amazon quiz is now daily, but only for 4 hours from 8 a.m. at 12 p.m. and it’s a great opportunity to win great Amazon prizes. In today’s Amazon app quiz, answer 5 simple questions and have a chance to win Armani Exchange Watch.
Note: Get theft and loot deals directly to your telegram. Join our channel now: t.me/dnlalerts. Know more.
How to respond and win Armani Exchange Watch? :
1) Download the Amazon app from here
2. Open the application and you will see a banner over the questionnaire. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click the “Start” button to start the test.
4) Start answering the questions
Q1) Which famous lawyer and activist born on May 6 chaired a commission to act as accountant for the British Commission Simon?
Ans – Motilal Nehru
Q2) What famous rock band was named after a jargon term used by Allied pilots in World War II to describe strange flying objects?
Ans – Foo Fighters
Q3) Which Amazon Prime series is based on the lives of four friends: Damini, Siddhi, Umang, and Anjana?
Ans – Four more shots please!
Q4) Which of these days is observed on May 8, Henry Dunant’s birthday?
Ans – World Red Cross Day
Q5) Which of these softwares is a digital collection management system for Indian museums?
Ans – JATAN
After answering the 5 questions correctly, you will receive a Congratulation message that you have entered a draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and Conditions :
- This contest will start on May 12, 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) at 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must log in or register from an account in the Amazon.in application (“Amazon.in Application”).
- Once you are logged in to the Amazon.in app, you can enter by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted throughout the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you correctly answer all of the questions in the questionnaire, you will be entitled to a drawing to be held among participants who have correctly answered that particular question.
- Results on May 30, 2020