While the USS crew Search Catapulting themselves in the 32nd century and choosing to sacrifice their lives in the 23rd century, they did as promised There will be hope for yourself: Hopefully no future will reach them in the first place. Also like Search Compensation For season three, it brings us so much weight that there is so much weight on someone.
“The Hopes Is You, Part 1” Star Trek: DiscoveryOwn third bold relaunch. Its early beginnings Demanded us to look darker Star Trek, Where Starfleet’s optimistic ideology was quickly called upon to reconsider itself during the bitter war. Its second season You tried to fight again on that front, re-energizing yourself with a sense of entertainment and adventure, because the war has survived its ideals (mostly) intact, our hero can look at you once again.
Then its third premiere is similarly influenced by the ideals that sit at the heart of Starfleet, who serve in it, and what it means. But it takes a different spin, putting pressure not only on the organization, but on the individuals it creates –BAs a result, in the year 3188, Michael Burnham a Shining crash landing In, Starfleet it or we knew it no longer existed. With Search In the absence of this episode itself, it is the only hope he presents in the future that he desperately needs.
As Michael admits in the 32nd century – successfully crossing the crucial time and place of her adrenaline-stimulating joy and despair, she breaks down in the realization that everything she knew and loved is gone – the thing that keeps her going There is a spirit of hope. He learns the fall of the Federation and Starfleet in the face of an event called “The Burn” Omega-atom-hypothesis-Information disaster where, suddenly, delithium crystals, which violently destabilize the journey of sand in the starship core. It wreaked havoc that not only killed billions but cut off countless parts of the federation. She must have hope in herself and in the Starfleet, which she believes still exists, as she struggles to hide who she is facing when hobbling away from her crash landing while wearing the Starfleet Division badge and emergency. Slightly higher than the survival kit. She also hopes in her absent friends, as she tries desperately to find out why she has come in the future but they have not.
These hopes sustain Michael, but also show what happens when the burden of hope is placed on the shoulders of one person. Her difficulty in challenging time and time again is evident when she explores this new general, but it is also interestingly contradictory in the anchor in which she quickly engages herself: Cleveland “Book” Booker, David Ajla’s new, Cat-loving character That’s Michael In the literal moment she emerges from the wormhole in 8818888. A courier who acts as both a merchant and a messenger in this post-Bern culture, wanders from the pockets of the book to the pockets of society, exchanging rare goods and supplies, and delithium for a stable sleeve that can cross the stars on its next voyage.
The first confrontation between us and Michael, the figure we can expect in a post-disaster situation, is “trusting none of us, not even ourselves.” It doesn’t required To help Michael when she will once again get into her crammed, crashed ship, as she has found things to do and space. We’re introducing him while mid-chasing him, fleeing from a fellow courier, whose package he seems to have stolen because it’s a dog-eating-bitch world. Even as Michael slowly encourages her to open up to him – promising to help her deal with the goods if she can find a way to contact him. SearchWe have seen him travel and push him away because he can only afford to take care of his own priorities. Because, as we have seen, even though Michael does like that, he knows the danger of hope in your heart, even though it has all passed.
“That hope is you, part 1,” meanwhile We will see it at any time The beginning To reflect on what Michael represents, the incarnation of the federation, who was, pushed him aside, saying almost identically to him and us, “Oh no, you will. No Make me invest “Ultimately, she’s shattered, not because her presented hope is too intoxicating, but because she can see that if she doesn’t share her load with anyone literally, it will tear her apart in this world,” she said. Only then will we learn that the facade book project is at the forefront as a distant, obscure drifter – his true goal as a courier. Fairy endangered species in safe havens. With that Michael, he couldn’t share idealism, first, without believing that his own hopes and ideals aren’t the same front.
The book and Michael’s shared journey is to let someone else carry his burdens SearchThe hopeful premiere above all – a powerful reminder that while hope itself is a powerful thing, its true power, it is wrong to share it with others instead of just taking the trials and tribulations that come upon you. Only after sharing the burden of their separate responsibilities do they manage to move forward; Instead of putting their trust in each other and putting it on their own shoulders, Book and Michael find an employee through a stationary-working (rarely) Federation outpost alone, a waiting Federation citizen.
Like him, Aditya Sahil (played by Adil Hussain) has sustained himself on hope, prepares himself every day, sits at his desk, waiting for the Federation officials to arrive. Sahil has a firm belief that there are others like him at the same stations – good citizens hope that what is left of the federation is still out, waiting to be reunited with its shattered parts, a powerful thing that Michael learns. Even then galvanizes. No address found Search In the 32nd century. One is the hope that he chooses to emulate, invites him to join him and book him as an official communications officer who can keep track in the hope that one day, Search Will come.
In three seasons, and in his position as a predecessor to the original series, he has been able to put aside regularly clutched clothes. Star Trek: Discovery It’s really found in “It’s Hope You, Part 1”. His ideals are still there, and still perfect TrackLighting in the darkness of time – but it also establishes a timely and beautiful connection to those ideals: they cannot live upon a single person or an idea but are collectively divided. The great power of hope is when it is given and burdened among the people, and now new friends have been found to carry Michael Burnham Hoping for the future with her, she is ready to adapt and thrive in this wonderful new world, she enters herself.
Now we just need Search And his crew to join him.
Different types of music
- In Star Trek: Voyager‘Omega Directive,’ Unstable omega molecule incredible damage subspace, wrapping rap travel impossible. Here, Burn’s volatile delithium simply turns it into a very rare and unreliable resource – while in the process it destroys many fleets, and makes ships scarce. While burning is probably not as destructive as the omega atom, but the idea of this Star Trek The view that one part of the composite galaxy, as we know it, is divided and unable to communicate with each other is a beautiful one. It will be interesting to watch Search These mines, in particular, will probably have a way of stabilizing or perhaps obtaining more delithium that could somehow solve the divisions of the federation scattered from there. Would not Being in an omega situation.
- I am very interested to see if we will learn more about the book’s almost dudic connection with the book’s strange, natural life with the twinkling lights under its skin. Biological evolution? Technical implantation? Genetic growth?
- Likewise, this episode has some very cool low tech jumps that he still feels Track, But also as time and technological repetition have progressed. The UI on the book’s video screen is very nice, as its console has a fantastic heptic interface – and then there’s the new, seemingly universal phaser design used by security at a trading outpost, a one-size-fits-all Performer
- Great idea all though? Instant transport! It’s such a small thing –TrackPeople had the idea of hitting the beam forever. But the idea of a personalized, instant transporter tech suddenly blows many hypotheses about it out of the water. Being used to aid him in this episode which is basically a very fancy chase sequence is both incredibly cries and yet it is also scratching the surface of what we can expect.
- Sure, this SearchNot here yet, but don’t we rejoice that the ship still has an alternative way of FTL travel without relying on this future rap where the journey of the ration is very difficult? It’s almost like they had this Planned.
- Our queen loves so much, bitter on the cat, which will not shame the body.
For more, make sure you follow us on our Instagram.io9dotcom.