SNK publisher and developer TiMi Studios, a subsidiary of Tencent Games, have announced Metal Slug Code: J, a new game yet to be named in the classic arcade franchise for iOS and Android.
“Metallic Slug It has an amazing story of great action and gameplay, so we are proud to bring this to mobile gamers around the world, “said SNK game producer Yasuyuki Oda in a press release. “We are happy to work closely with a developer as strong as TiMi Studios in the latter Metallic Slug Title.”
TiMi J1 studio general manager Winco Qin added: “Metallic Slug It is one of the great arcade franchises and is perfect for playing on mobile devices. Our team has focused on a faithful recreation of the classic shooting game style, easily accessible to gamers, that’s fun for new and existing fans of the genre. ”
Check out the trailer for the ad below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged at Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting
- Stay on topic.
- No driving comments, including trolling, bait, or fucking post.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t mind a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- There are no offensive comments.. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or slanderous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg for ports.
- There are no console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe to Leomon!Specify the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commenters.. They do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter doesn’t follow this simple tag, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without prior notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.