LANSING, MI – There was no Mega Millions $ 44 million jackpot winner for the drawing held on Friday, June 26.
That means the draw on Tuesday, June 30 will be worth $ 53 million with a cash option of $ 42.1 million.
Mega Millions numbers for June 26: 19-33-37-56-57
The Mega Golden Ball: 6 6
The megaplier: two
Mega Millions winners for June 26:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five drawn white numbers to win $ 1 million. That ticket was sold in Illinois.
· That player also played the Megaplier option which increased his winnings to $ 2 million.
· In Michigan, a sold ticket won $ 10,000 in the drawing. That was the largest award won in the state.
· 194,798 tickets were sold that won at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 8,381 tickets sold won at least $ 4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11pm. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered from 1 to 70; The Megaball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, June 27 with an estimated jackpot of $ 42 million and a cash option of $ 33 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is also on Saturday June 27 at 7:29 pm with a jackpot of $ 8.65 million. The deadline is 7:08 pm on that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 100,000. The drawing is at 7:29 pm The deadline is at 7:08 pm
For the latest on the Michigan Lottery, visit the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles, and other lottery games.
The last Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford, who won $ 70 million playing Powerball in February. With her earnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to review their tickets right away, as a $ 1 million winner sold in Hartland last year was not claimed. The ticket was purchased at Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. Instead, the money went to the state School Aid Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a lottery grand prize, check out these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” has won over $ 1 million in Florida by winning jackpots in smaller games.