Do you find it hard to stay organized, even if you use the calendar on your phone / tablet? Do you need a place to write random thoughts, quotes or information instead of a ton of little pieces of paper? Do you want to keep memories of the year or do you need a place to express your creativity?
Join us for an afternoon of tips, tricks and ideas in our Journaling for Organization and Creativity workshop. Based on the Bullet Journal ™ system, first created by Ryder Carrol, you will learn how to make a custom planner that meets your needs. Whether you just want to keep it to a minimum or want something elaborately decorated, you’ll discover how to turn any notebook into something that will help you be more productive and organized in the coming year and beyond.
Workshop covers the following:
- Pros and cons of the newspaper
- The step-by-step process of setting up your journal
- Information about different styles, uses for your magazine.
- How to make multiple pages and layouts for your magazine
- How to stay motivated and create positive daily habits
Each student will receive the following supplies, included in the price of the workshop:
- 1 A5 size softcover notebook
- 1 pencil
- 1 eraser
- 1 small, clear ruler
- 5 Le Pen pens
- 1 roll of Washi tape
- 1 bag to store supplies
- some other surprises!
All supplies can be received by:
- Sidewalk pickup at our Occoquan, VA store
- USPS shipping
NOTE: The last day to register and submit items is Tuesday, May 12.
Other good things to keep in mind:
- No previous experience is needed and all materials are provided. You can also bring pens, supplies, or your own journal / diary.
- This workshop is designed for adults, but participants 12 years and older can attend.
- The workshop will take place ONLY ONLINE.
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable once purchased and are not subject to our standard return purchase policies.
Organized by Hitchcock Paper Co. of Occoquan, Virginia. Sign up now at https://www.hitchcockpaper.com/collections/workshops-events/products/online-journaling-for-organization-and-creativity-may-17