Today, ICICI offers several offers with different brands and with great discounts, which help us save money. This time they have presented an offer where you must buy with the ICICI Bank credit or debit card at the Spencer store or online and get a 10% refund on the minimum purchase of 2,000 rupees. Hurry up!
Supply source: – Visit here
How to buy with the ICICI Bank credit or debit card at the Spencer store or online and get a 10% refund on the minimum purchase of 2,000 rupees?
1) Visit here for Spencer’s online store
Or you can also visit offline stores
2. Add products to your cart.
3. Login / register to your account.
4. Add delivery address.
5. Complete your payment only with ICICI Bank credit or debit card.
6. Done. Your refund will be credited to your card.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Minimum purchase: Rs 2,000
- Maximum refund: Rs 300 per card
- Offer valid once per card during the offer period.
- Offer valid for both online (website) and offline (POS) transactions
- The refund would be credited on or before July 15, 2020.
- Offer not applicable in commercial, corporate and commercial credit cards.
- Offer is valid for all products at all Spencer retail outlets and online website
- The offer is applicable only in credit and debit card transactions
- Maximum refund of Rs 300 per card
- Minimum expenses of 2,000 rupees
- Offer valid only once per customer
- You cannot join two offers together
- Offer not valid on commercial, commercial and corporate credit cards
- The offer is valid from May 1, 2020 to May 15, 2020 (Pan India)
- The refund will be credited to the Cardholder’s Card account on or before July 15, 2020.
Other terms and conditions
- Participation in the Offer is completely voluntary and it is understood that the participation of the Cardholders will be considered voluntary.
- The terms and conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank is not responsible for the quality, delivery, utility or otherwise of the goods / services offered by the third party. Nothing contained in this document shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or request to purchase products / services from ICICI Bank / third parties.
- The images used in all communications related to the Offer are for representation purposes only.
- The ICICI Bank EMI terms and conditions will apply to EMI transactions as mentioned in: Click here
- If the cardholder ceases to be a cardholder at any time during the term of the offer, all benefits of the offer will expire and will not be available to the card holder.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Mumbai courts / tribunals.
- All communications / notices regarding this Program should be directed to “ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P. O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P. O. Hyderabad – 500034”.
- In all matters related to the Offer, the decision of the ICICI Bank will be final and binding in all aspects.
- These Terms and Conditions will be additional and will not replace / derogate from the main Terms and Conditions that govern Credit Cards. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein will have the respective meanings attributed to them in the main Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank makes no warranty and is not responsible for the quality, delivery, or other products and services offered by the merchant. Any dispute or claim related to the goods and services must be resolved by the Card Holder (s) with the merchant directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank will not be liable in any way for any loss / damage / claim that may arise from the use or in any other way of the goods / services available to Cardholders under the offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify / change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reason or without any prior information. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to suspend the Offer without assigning any reason or without any prior information.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any merchant or cardholder from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified that is carried out in order to take advantage of the benefits of the Offer.
- All taxes, fees, charges or other legal fees and charges payable in relation to the benefits accrued under the Offer will be borne solely by the Cardholder (s) and the ICICI Bank will not be liable in any way for such taxes, duties, levies or other legal fees.
- Offer is not available where prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason.
- Nothing contained in this document shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or request to purchase products / services from ICICI Bank / third parties.