These are the instructions to update or install Stock Firmware on devices with Intel technology or RDA Chipset, using the Intel Download Tool GUI.
Caution: Flickering or installing the firmware with the Intel Download Tool will archive the device data. Therefore, we recommend that you make a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install the .fls firmware using the Intel Download Tool GUI
- Download and install the driver for the Flash Loader utility on your computer. If the drivers are already installed, skip this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (based on .fls) from your mobile device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, skip this step or you can find the Stock Firmware based on .fls in FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract GUI download tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it, otherwise download the Intel Download Tool GUI). Once you have extracted the tool, you will see the following files:
- Open DownloadToolGUI.exe to launch the tool:
- Once the tool starts, you will see the following window:
- The right button of the mouse in the blank area and Select Add file option:
- Select all .fls files in the firmware folder and Click Open button:
- Connect your mobile device to the computer using the USB cable (make sure the device is turned off):
- Click about him to download button to start the flashing or installation process:
- The installation or flashing process may take a few minutes to complete:
- Once the installation or blink process is complete, you will see the success message in the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Near the GUI download tool and disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
Read me once:
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the previous tutorial will erase the data from the mobile device. Therefore, it is recommended to back up your data before following the previous tutorial.
[*] Compatible Controller: If you are looking for the compatible driver that works with the Intel download tool, go to the Flash Loader utility driver page.
[*] Intel USB Driver: If you are looking for the Intel USB Driver, go to the Intel Android USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Intel Corporation creates and distributes the GUI application of the download tool. Therefore, they are given full credit for sharing the Application for free.