Twitch Prime is a paid version of Twitch, offering users a free subscription to the channel each month, access to free game downloads and in-game loot, and more.
If you have Amazon Prime (or a Prime Video membership), you already get Twitch Prime for free. It is just a matter of connecting your Twitch account to your Amazon account. Ad
If you don’t have any Amazon membership, you’ll need to sign up for one to access Twitch Prime.
We show you how to sign up for Twitch Prime, whether you have Amazon Prime or not. You can do this using any Internet browser on your Mac or PC.
Take a look at the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (from $ 1,299.00 at Apple)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (from $ 469.99 at Walmart)
How to get Twitch Prime if you don’t have Amazon Prime
one) Go to twitch.tv and log in to your account. Once you are logged in, click
2) Click “Try Prime” on the bar at the top of the screen. If you don’t see it, click on the crown icon on the right and then select “Start your free trial”.
3) Select “Activate Twitch Prime” at the top of the page.Ad
4) Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account, if necessary, and add your payment information.
Note that you will have to sign up for an Amazon account, if you don’t already have one, and then sign up for Amazon Prime ($ 119 per year or $ 12.99 per month) or Prime Video membership ($ 8.99 per month) to get Twitch Prime.Ad
For more information on what an Amazon Prime account has to offer, see our article, “‘What is Amazon Prime?’: The Best Features of Prime, Amazon’s Popular Membership Program.”
How to get Twitch Prime if you already have Amazon Prime
one) Go to Amazon.com and search for “Twitch Prime”.
2) At the top of the results page, select “More information”.Ad
3) Click the yellow “Connect your Twitch account” button.
From there, you will be prompted to sign in or sign up for a Twitch account. After completing that, you will be able to link your Amazon and Twitch accounts, and start accessing the benefits that come with Twitch Prime.
Read the original article at