- To cancel your Disney Plus subscription, you must log into your account in your computer or phone’s web browser, as there is currently no way to do so through the mobile application.
- You can cancel your Disney Plus subscription by accessing your billing information through your account profile.
- You may not be able to unsubscribe to Disney Plus directly through streamer if you subscribed to the service through a third party.
- Visit the Business Insider home page for more stories.
Disney Plus has become one of the leading streaming services in the industry, accumulating 50 million subscribers in a few months after its launch in late 2019. But you did discover that the service has no new content or its version of Proof is near, knowing how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription is key to avoid unwanted charges.
To cancel Disney Plus, you must access the “Billing Details” menu, located in the “Subscription” section of your account profile. It is important to note that you can only cancel your Disney Plus subscription in an Internet browser, not in the streaming service’s mobile application.
Also, if you have obtained access to a subscription through a third party package or services such as Roku, Apple or Amazon devices, you will not be able to cancel the subscription directly through Disney Plus. However, you can use the Disney + portal to access the platform that you originally signed up for in Disney Plus.
Here’s how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
Take a look at the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (from $ 1,299.00 at Apple)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (from $ 469.99 at Walmart)
How to cancel your Disney Plus subscription through a computer browser
one) Open the Disney Plus website on your preferred computer or smartphone browser.
2) Login to your account.
3) If you have multiple account profiles, select the avatar of the primary account holder.
4) Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the page to access your account details.
5) Select “Account”.
6 6. Choose the blue “Billing Details” link.
7) Click on “Unsubscribe”.
8) Confirm that you want to cancel your account by clicking the red “Complete Cancellation” button.
9) Complete the optional survey.
If you signed up for Disney Plus with a package or through an external source, your account page will include that service in the Subscription heading. Click “Billing Details” as you would a regular Disney Plus account.
There is no option to cancel your Disney Plus subscription directly from the Disney + account window, so click the “Go to” link to be redirected and cancel your account.