Hello Airtel Users Earticle welcomes you in this troubleshooting post where we will tell you how to activate the Airtel SIM card without calling customer service or going to the retail store.
In this article we will explain how you can activate a new Airtel sim, or if you have bought a new iPhone, how you migrate your old sim to a new eSim and activate it.
We will also inform you if you have ported your SIM one operator to Airtel and then how to activate your new Sim Airtel 4G at no cost.
How to activate AirTel New 4G SIM:
If you know the correct way of airtel SIM activation process, it is very easy to do it yourself, you don’t need to go to the store for that.
Below is the process for activating the new Airtel SIM card.
- Take your Airtel SIM card and insert it into your phone.
- Call the Airtel sim activation number 59059 .
- Customer service chooses your call and asks you for some details.
- Confirm your date of birth, customer service address.
- When you confirm, your SIM will be activated online.
- You are ready to use your activated 4G SIM.
Note : If you have delivered the AADHAR card and Verified by Bio metric, you do not need to call 59059 at this number.
Just log in and try making a call if you can make your SIM activated; otherwise, it will automatically redirect to customer support from your confirmation of your details and your sim will be activated.
How to activate the new updated 4G Airtel SIM on your own:
Sometimes your old sim doesn’t work properly due to overuse or if you have decided to upgrade on Airtel 4G or the upcoming 5G SIM, this guide will help you to do it yourself.
First of all, you need a new blank Airtel SIM for this, you need to go to the nearest Airtel store and ask Blank Sim what they give you.
To activate this blank SIM Follow the guidelines below.
- Take a blank SIM and write down the 20-digit numbers on the back of the SIM card.
- SMS from your old sim this [Your 20 Digit number To 121].
- Now you receive the confirmation message reply 1 to confirm it.
- As you confirm within 15 minutes, your old Sim Airtel network will go offline.
- Now insert your new blank Airtel SIM card into your phone.
- YOU WILL SEE the Airtel network, which means you successfully migrated to a new SIM.
Note: If you have any problems, you can Sim Swap New airtel 4G SIM by going to the nearest airtel retail store.
How to activate the cover SIM card in Airtel:
You are not satisfied with JIO or Vodafone, Idea and made a request to Port on Airtel Network.
Then you need to activate your SIM Ported Airtel as a new sim. For this, you must follow the following guidelines.
- Like in your OLD Sim Network Gone.
- Take your new Airtel Ported 4G, 5G SIM card in the phone.
- Now he made a call to 59059 this number.
- Now confirm the details of your proof of identification.
- When you have verified, you are ready to use airtel sim without changing your number.
How to activate AirTel eSIM on your iPhone:
So, guys who bought a new iPhone for the first time and want to use the iPhone’s eSIM feature, where they don’t need physical simulation, they can use any mobile network on their iPhone.
To use this function on your iPhone, you must follow simple steps to use the Airtel eSIM function.
- Send SMS from your previous SIM
eSIM <> Email ID registered to 121
- If your email id is valid as an air record, you will receive a reply confirmation message 1 to confirm it.
- Also confirm if you receive a call from airtel.
- Now, in your email ID, you receive the ESIM activation QR code.
- Now you have to scan this QR code on your iPhone.
- Click on “Configurations“> Select”Mobile data“> Click”Add data plan“>”Scan QR code“received by mail (make sure the phone is connected to mobile data / Wi-Fi while scanning)> ESim tag (In the “Label for your new plan” section).
- As a successful scan, your sim will be activated in a few minutes.
Note: If you want to cancel esim activation, please request NESIM SMS to 52212 (for prepaid numbers in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka) or NESIM to 51619 (for prepaid numbers in the rest of India). paid SMS NOSIM to 121.
Finally Guys, we have given you all the way to activate airtel sim Online. If you still cannot activate it, you can call Airtel customer service number 121 or 198 to solve the problem.