The worker can now make an appointment to find out if they will receive the new emergency assistance. It is estimated that approximately 45.6 million Brazilians will receive the benefit. Now that you can tell if your name is on the payment list.
About R $ 43 billion will be paid by the Federal Government to Brazilians, who are already anxiously awaiting the payment of fees.
To find out if your name is on the payment list, you will need to stop the Dataprev website by clicking “Track Your Profit”. At this time, you will be asked for your full name, your first name, your date of birth, and your CPF number.
Then you must click on “I am not a robot” and then on “continue”. On the next page, it will be possible to access the information of your benefit or not.
If so: it is because you will receive emergency assistance and must accompany the payment schedule, which was disclosed by Caixa Econômica Federal.
You can also make this inquiry through the call center, on phone 111.
Again the citizen will receive the aid according to the date of his birth.
Rules for getting emergency help
The income per family member cannot exceed half the minimum wage (R $ 550)
The total income of the family group must be up to three minimum wages (R $ 3,300)
Only one rate per family will be allowed
- Being over 18 years
- Not having a formal job
- Not having taxable income greater than R $ 28,559.70 in 2019 or exempt income greater than R $ 40 thousand in that year
- Do not have assets greater than R $ 300 thousand until the end of 2019
- Resident physicians, multi-professionals, scholarship recipients, interns and the like are excluded.
- Also excluded are people who received some type of social security, job assistance or benefit or income transfer from the government in 2020, with the exception of Bolsa Família and salary subsidy.
- The government will release the amount of emergency aid, according to the family composition:
- R $ 150.00: People who live alone;
- R $ 250.00: For families with two or more people;
- R $ 375.00: With families headed by women.
- For Bolsa Família beneficiaries, the most advantageous amount will be paid. Thus, if the Aid corresponding to the category of the beneficiary had a value higher than the Bolsa Família, the payment of the Aid will be valid, if it is less, the amount of the Bolsa Família will be paid.
Edited by Jorge Roberto Wrigt Cunha – Jornal Contábil journalist