This is part of the story, CNET Gifts brings expert advice, reviews and recommendations for the latest technology gifts for you and your family.
It’s technically the day after Thanksgiving, but here are some of the best discounts now – especially for Amazon’s Ring Home Security products. If you are looking for video door bells, lights or home security kits, you can get a nice discount on any of them. (For listing, , While Although there are intermediate deals between the two in the meantime.) These are the best deals we’ve ever found, but before we get into that, here are some ground rules:
- Deals that are already live on Amazon’s site are at the top.
- We don’t know exactly when the rest of the deals go live on Amazon, either Sunday, Nov. Many of these same sales, starting at 22, are already annoying, so it’s safe to assume that most of these people should be alive after Sunday morning.
- That said, many of these deals may have been previously available through Alexa and Voice Is Order.
- Note that many of these are back to Prime Day Lows, but there are some new additions.
- It is not impossible to have additional bundles and deals de-deals, but we do not expect these prices to come any lower between now and the end of the year.
- Note that many of these are already equipped for two to three weeks, and the time of that ship will probably be longer. However, Amazon devices rarely go “out of stock” – shipping dates will continue to move forward in most cases.
Don’t see anything you want here? Don’t worry – moreSales are coming.
This story was previously posted and is updated frequently. Pricing and availability were accurate at the time of last release, but may change without notice.
Deals are now available
Chris Monroe / CNET
Ring Live offers 1080p video, motion alerts and a feature called two-way voice communication and pre-roll (when someone or something trips the motion sensor, you can see what happened before). The deal saves about 50% off the retail price of a regular retail 250 and throws in an Echo Show 5 (list 90 list price) to boot.
Note, the Ring Pro does not have a rechargeable battery. If you can’t connect it to an existing doorbell wire on your front door, it’s not a video doorbell for you. Read our Ring Video Doorbell Pro review.
The Ring Peacock Cam is perfect for apartment apartment occupants or people without stiff doorbells. It’s very easy to install, and $ 70 is a super welcome price. If you’re interested in video doorbells in general, this is a great place to start. Read our Ring Peacock Cam review.
The ring alarm is a modular-style home security kit, and you can get a variety of kit arrangements at great discounts. The five part with Echo Dot is the best deal, however, at 50% off the list price. You can also get an impressive 14 piece set for 200.
Taylor Martin / CNET
Why Rings Floodlight usually sells for $ 250, so finding the camera below $ 200 – throw away the free Echo Show 5 with a smart display – is a pleasant surprise. This package is perfect for jumping into your outdoor security system, whether it’s to protect your home from burglars or just to spy on racons entering your trash. Read our Ring Floodlight Cam review.