Answers OYO Quiz May 12, 2020 – You are interested in Oyo Q Quiz & Searching May 12th I heard answer questionnaire? this website will help you get hey paytm quiz answers. friends, we update our hey maybe Correct answer very quickly.
OYO Q always gives your application users a chance to win gifts like Paytm Cash, OYO Money, Amazon Echo Dot, Canon DSLR’s and many more prizes.
How to Play OYO Quiz May 12 –
1. Download OYO application From Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Open and log in to the OYO application.
3. Go to the home page and scroll down and you will see “Learn a little and earn a little with Oyo Q“Banner, touch it.
4. Now simply touch the Home tab to play the quiz.
Answer OYO Q correctly to win Paytm Cash, OYO Echo Dot and many other prizes!
OYO Quiz May 12, 2020 Answers
Do you know what is the first hospital train in the world? This question is mandatory.
Answer 1: Lifeline Express
At a historic moment in September 2009, ISRO Chandrayaan-1 in India, using its Moon Mineralogy Mapper, detected water on the moon for the first time.
Play too →
- TOI Happy Times Quiz Answers May 12 – Earn Lenskart coupon and more
- Answers from Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers Win – Rs.20000
- Amazon Healthy India tour and win Contest responses win 5 prizes
Oyo Quiz Old Answers
Which of the following is not a berry? * *
Answer 1: strawberry
What is the term to add salt and spices to food? This question is mandatory.
The sauce you are using has become too watery, what is the best way to thicken it?
Answer: add cornstarch or flour
What is the blanching cooking process? This question is mandatory.
The answer is: blanching or dipping a vegetable or fruit in boiling water before putting it in cold or frozen water
What is the only food that melts at body temperature?
The answer is: chocolate
Can you identify this kitchen tool?
> The answer is: Whisk
A whisk is kitchen equipment used to mix ingredients or to incorporate air into a mixture, in a process known as whipping or whisking.
Pedology is the study of
The answer is: soil
Pedology is derived from the Greek words pedon which means “soil” and logos which means “study”. It is the study of soils in their natural environment, especially their formation, nature and classification.
Which country is also known as Persia?
Answer: they will go
Terms and Conditions:
1. Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they will have a chance to earn a reward.
2. The winners of Paytm Cash, OYO Echo Dot and other prizes will be decided by a draw from those who have correctly answered today’s OYO Q.
3. Each winner will be informed through an application notification and an email.
4. Paytm cash rewards will be awarded to winners at the registered mobile phone number with.
5. Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be awarded to users if they are logged into the APP.
7. Other rewards, such as Goodies, will be transferred to the winners in the form of electronic gift vouchers.
7. The amount would be transferred within seven days.
20. The following users will not be eligible for Paytm Cash:
– Paytm accounts not verified by KYC. This restriction is in accordance with RBI guidelines.
– Users who have exceeded Paytm’s monthly wallet limit.