The Amazon quiz is now daily, but only for 4 hours from 8 a.m. at 12 p.m. and a great opportunity to win great Amazon prizes. In today’s Amazon app quiz, answer 5 simple questions and have a chance to win the Nokia 7.2 smartphone.
Note: Get theft and loot deals directly to your telegram. Join our channel now: t.me/dnlalerts. Know more.
How to respond and win Nokia 7.2 Smartphone? :
1) Download the Amazon app from here
2. Open the application and you will see a banner over the questionnaire. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in search bar
3. Now click the “Start” button to start the test.
4) Start answering the questions
Q1) Which mountain peak, the third highest in the world, is reported to be visible these days from Siliguri in West Bengal?
Ans – Kanchenjunga
Q2) To raise money for the COVID-19 relief, which former cricketer is auctioning off his bat used during the most successful chase in an ODI?
Ans – Herschelle Gibbs
Q3) What is Elon Musk’s newborn son called?
Resp. – X Æ A-12
Q4) Chakhao, which recently received its GI label, is a type of aromatic black rice grown in what Indian state?
Ans – Manipur
Q5) Which country recently launched its first military satellite called Noor 1?
Ans – Iran
After answering the 5 questions correctly, you will receive a Congratulation message that you have entered a draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and Conditions :
- This contest will start on May 13, 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) at 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must log in or register from an account in the Amazon.in application (“Amazon.in Application”).
- Once you are logged in to the Amazon.in application, you can enter by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted throughout the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you correctly answer all the questions in the questionnaire, you will be entitled to a drawing to be held among the participants who have correctly answered that particular question.
- Results on May 30, 2020