The Amazon quiz is now daily, but only for 4 hours from 8 a.m. at 12 p.m. and it’s a great opportunity to win great Amazon prizes. In today’s Amazon app quiz, answer 5 simple questions and have a chance to win 500 rupees.
Note: Get theft and loot deals directly to your telegram. Join our channel now: t.me/dnlalerts. Know more.
How to respond and win Rs 50,000? :
1) Download the Amazon app from here
2. Open the application and you will see a banner over the questionnaire. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click the “Start” button to start the test.
4) Start answering the questions
Q1) Which of these companies recently announced that they would start manufacturing hand and surface disinfectants under the Viroprotek brand?
Ans – Asian Paintings
Q2) The San Francisco Conference, which celebrates its 75th anniversary, is considered the birthplace of which organization?
Ans – United Nations
Q3) India lost its first rank in ICC test team rankings in which nation on May 1, 2020?
Ans – Australia
Q4) Advait Chandan is directing a hindi movie starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor based on the famous Tom Hanks movie.
Ans – Forrest Gump
Q5) Which of these rulers born on May 9 participated in the famous Battle of Haldighati?
Ans – Maharana Pratap
After answering the 5 questions correctly, you will receive a Congratulation message that you have entered a draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and Conditions :
- This contest will start on May 11, 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) at 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must log in or register from an account in the Amazon.in application (“Amazon.in Application”).
- Once you are logged in to the Amazon.in app, you can enter by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted throughout the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you correctly answer all of the questions in the questionnaire, you will be entitled to a drawing to be held among participants who have correctly answered that particular question.
- Results on May 30, 2020