Amazon India returns with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and have a chance to win the exciting Sony Playstation 4. The Amazon Quiz for March 6, 2020 is now available, and the winner will be eligible to win the Sony Playstation 4 Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide an opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. Prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other devices) and gifts to the Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to win the prize.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 11 | Answer and win a LG W30 Pro smartphone
Today’s Amazon trial information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Sony Playstation 4
- Amazon Contest Date: March 6, 2020
- Amazon contest time: 8 am – 12pm
- Winners List Statement Date: To be announced
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 12 | Answer and earn Rs. 20,000
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Prizes and Odds of Winning
There is a Sony Playstation 4 to be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all questions correctly. Eligible entries are those that meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Contest Details and How to Enter’ section. Don’t forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also read | Amazon Quiz Answers: December 24 answers; Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab
How to play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an exclusive offer from the Amazon app, so we suggest that you download and install the Amazon Android or iOS app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon app and log in to your Amazon account (create an account if you don’t have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the home page and scroll down in the Amazon app> Deals> click Amazon Quiz from 8 a.m. at 12 p.m. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking Menu> Programs and Features> FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click on the Amazon Quiz Banner and start the test by tapping the “Start” button
- Step 5: You must answer all five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After correctly answering all of the Amazon Quiz questions today, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz Winners draw
- Step 7: Amazon Quiz giveaway winners are announced on the winner list declaration date
This is where you can find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
This is where you can find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an Android user:
Also read | Amazon Quiz Today January 27 Answers: Earn $ 20,000 Payment Balance
Today’s Amazon quiz
March 6, 2020 Amazon test answers
Question 1. Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on Earth?
Answer 1: bamboo
Question 2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see the Hulk as a giant green superhero. But what color was it originally supposed to be?
Answer 2: gray
Question 3. Which of the 7 continents in the world has the largest number of countries?
Answer 3: Africa
Question 4. Which country is known as “The land of a thousand lakes”?
Answer 4: Finland
Question 5. Which Oscar-winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was named Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Answer 5: Sir Ben Kingsley