Prepare your voice to sing. It is the “Disney Family Singalong full of stars: Volume II”. Hosted by Ryan Seacrest, tonight’s special has even more famous guests to sing with, including Christina Aguilera, Tituss Burgess, Jennifer Hudson, Lang Lang, John Legend, and Katy Perry.
How to look: The special air tonight at 7 p.m. ET at ABC. If you don’t have cable, you can stream it live on Hulu Live TV where you can also catch up on previous episodes of your favorite shows.
The Muppets will raise the curtain on the show, followed by a vocal warm-up with Tituss Burgess. Here are all the performances you can sing.
- “A whole new world” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt“
- Almost there ” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine” – Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of your world” – Halsey
- “Poor unfortunate souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember me” – Miguel feat. Cristina Aguilera
- “Step in time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try everything” – Shakira
- “When it is older” – Josh Gad
- “You will be in my heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland.
- “Your mother and mine” – Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- “Zero to hero” – Keke Palmer feat. “Dancing with the Stars” Pros Lindsay Arnold
COVID-19 TV HABITS show an amazing change in viewing hours and what we are watching
DAVE COULIER is one of the worst cooks in America and he’s showing it on the Food Network.
Rotten Tomatoes’ Top 20 ORIGINAL AMAZON PRIME binge-watching
The 20 NETFLIX ORIGINALS of all time based on the Rotten Tomatoes “Tomatometer”
10 of the best NETFLIX DOCUMENTARIES not named “King Tiger”