The best techniques for Photoshop Elements can produce amazing images and effects that are as impressive as those found in Photoshop CC. And there is a very good reason for this: Elements is built on the same architecture, featuring many of the same tools as its older brother.
The main differences are twofold. First off, Photoshop Elements includes that power in a much easier package to use, so if you want to get great results without diving into maze-type menus and going through infinite complicated steps, you can get results without all the rigmarole.
The second big difference is the price; Photoshop CC is only available through a monthly subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud plan, so if you want to use it, you need to keep paying for it. Photoshop Elements 2020 (review), on the other hand, can be purchased directly with a single, one-time purchase.
Then Elements offers power at a competitive price. Photoshop CC certainly has more functionality and many additional tricks that guarantee the current price, making it one of the best photo editing software packages.
With that said, Elements can do a lot of the same things and it’s so easy that anyone can use it. However, beyond its automated ‘Guided’ modes, you can unlock even more power by following some custom tutorials specifically designed to take advantage of its unique design and toolset.
Here we’ve put together a repository of our best Photoshop Elements tips, tricks, and techniques. Bookmark this page and keep coming back as we add more in the coming months.
• What’s new in Photoshop Elements 2020?
• How to create a soft focus effect in Photoshop Elements
• Create strange Frankenstein fruit creations in Photoshop Elements
• Make your images ‘stand out’ with selective colors in Photoshop Elements
• Create a vintage effect in Photoshop Elements to age your images
• How to edit RAW files in Photoshop Elements
• How to create a double exposure in Photoshop Elements
• How to sharpen images perfectly in Photoshop Elements
Photoshop Elements 2020 review
Best Photo Editing Software: Image Editors for Beginners and Professionals
Best budget laptops for photo editing and working from home