OSE Balance Inquiry Number: Account holders of the State Bank of India (SBI) can check their bank balance using many methods. We will cover some of them below in detail.
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you need check the balance of the OSE account? You do not have an ATM near you or you cannot go alone to check an account balance.
There are 6 methods by which you can make balance inquiries directly from the comfort of your home.
Here is the list of six ways to check your SBI account balance:
6 ways how to check OSE balance
|Verify SBI account balance||Details|
|Missed call number||09223866666|
|SMS||MSTMT at 09223866666|
|SBI Balance Check App||Download application|
|USSD code||* 99 #|
|Toll free number||1800 425 3800|
Checking the account balance is very easy. Check out this list of online and offline ways:
- When giving a missed call using the registered mobile phone number
- Send an SMS from your bank-linked phone number
- Account balance verification using UPI (Unified Payment Interface) applications
- SBI balance inquiry through the bank’s USSD code
- Checking on a net banking website or mobile app
- Calling the Bank’s toll-free customer service number and following the IVR.
Here is a video tutorial:
SBI Miss Call Balance number 2020
As easy as it sounds, you just need to give a missed call on a number to get your SBI account balance details. Here is the process of doing that:
- Open the dial pad of your mobile phone
- Write this missed call number from SBI bank: 09223866666
- Press the call button and call through your bank registered mobile phone number
- Your call will be automatically disconnected
- You will receive an SMS from the “State Bank of India” with the details of the balance.
In most cases, you will receive an SMS that:
Dear customer, Your mobile phone number is not registered for this installation. To register for the SBI Quick installation, send an SMS.
Here is what you need to do:
- Open the messaging app on your phone
- Create a new message
- Type – REG
- For example: REG 123456789 (where 123456789 is your account number)
- Send this message to – 09223488888
- You will receive an SMS indicating that you have successfully registered with the SBI Quick service.
Now follow the above process of making missed calls to receive information about your SBI account balance.
The details of the balance received in SMS will include the following:
- Available balance
- Last 5 account statements.
How to check the balance of OSE by sending SMS
Sending SMS is very convenient for many people. Therefore, this is the method of finding out your SBI account balance information.
- Open the messaging application present on your mobile phone.
- Create a new message
- Type this in the message box – MSTMT
- Send it to this number – 09223866666
- You will receive an SMS with balance information just like the previous method.
You also can Send BAL to 09223766666 to get the balance information.
Remember that normal SMS charges will apply.
OSE balance inquiry application
This method requires an active internet connection. UPI (Unified Payment Interface) is a payment method introduced by the government. from India to speed up the hassle of money transfers.
You can download any UPI application of your choice and create a UPI ID. Here is the step by step procedure:
- Download the BHIM UPI app from Google Playstore
- Or download the best UPI applications in India of your choice
- Once downloaded, open the UPI application
- Make sure you have your mobile phone number registered on that phone
- Choose your preferred language and click Next
- Choose the Allow option for all permissions
- Now select the SIM in which that number is present
- It will automatically send a message to verify your account
- After verification, you will receive a message: “Mobile verified”
- Enter your desired 4-digit access code (this code will be used next time to open the application)
- Select your bank from the list
- After verification, you will log in to your BHIM account
- In “My information”, go to Bank account
- Create your UPI PIN
- There you will also find an option to request balance details.
- Click on it and enter your UPI PIN and proceed to verify the balance.
SBI Balance Check USSD Code
This method is quite easy since you only need to dial a USSD number. This method requires that you have a UPI account. Therefore, follow the above method first to create a UPI PIN.
This is how the USSD method works:
- Open the dial pad on your mobile phone
- Dial this SBI USSD code – * 99 #
- A pop-up window will appear saying: “Welcome to * 99 #”
- Press Ok and wait a few seconds
- Another popup will appear with a lot of options.
- Enter 3 to check the balance
- Enter your UPI PIN number and send
- Now a pop-up window will show you the remaining balance in your SBI bank account.
www.onlinesbi.com Net bank balance inquiry
The Netbanking service is commonly used by everyone during the opening of the bank account. If you have not already done so, you must go to your bank branch to take advantage of this facility.
After having the netbanking service, you can log into your account and perform various actions, such as checking balance, account status, money transfer, etc.
This is how you verify your account balance using the Netbanking website:
- Go to SBI’s official net banking website (www.onlinesbi.com)
- Be sure to check the link 2-3 times before providing your credentials
- Log into your SBI account by providing the SBI username and password
- Once you are logged in, you will find a link: “click here to check the account balance”
- You can also verify the account balance by going to the account statement.
Now how to check the balance with the SBI YONO application:
- Download the SBI Yono app from the Google Play store
- Open the app and sign in to Yono account by providing your OSE credentials
- Once registered, you can log in with a PIN
- Open your account and on the first page, there will be an option to check the balance.
SBI balance check toll free number
The most common and preferred method in all of India is by calling the toll free number. The SBI toll-free number comes with many options, one of which is to verify the account balance.
Follow this process –
- Go to the dial pad of your mobile
- Enter this SBI account balance check number – 1800 425 3800
- Call from your registered mobile number
- An IVR (Interactive Voice Response) will guide you through the installation
- Choose your desired language
- Press 1 to see the options related to the bank account.
- Press 1 for a balance inquiry
- Enter your bank account the last 4 digit number
- IVR will inform you of your account balance information.
There are many fraud numbers that spread across the Internet. Be sure to confirm the customer support number for 2-3 sources before continuing.
Here’s an infographic that you can share with your friends on social media to educate them:
Our conclusion on the OSE balance inquiry
We have covered almost every possible way to verify your account balance information. We went to great lengths to provide a step-by-step tutorial on how to check the OSE balance.
If you have any questions or face any problem while check the balance of the OSE account then let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.