ABC The Goldberg it’s a nostalgic journey that takes viewers on a journey back to the 80s.
The charismatic family named after the show is an adorable group that perfectly evokes the ’80s mood every time they’re on screen. The Goldbergs have now appeared in a surprisingly fun and addictive idle game that’s full of retro goodness. The Goldbergs: back to the 80s It gives you control of opening Hangouts to attract all the youngsters, collect a large number of Cool Points and update the familiar characters of the program that are capable of automatically collecting all those Cool Points for you over time. Use this tips guide and you will become the king or queen of the 80s in no time!
Here are the top 5 tips, tricks, and tricks you should know for The Goldbergs: back to the 80s:
Download the The Goldbergs: back to the 80s APK here.
1. Make sure to completely fill the dual cooling point meter before going to work
• The full purpose of The Goldbergs: back to the 80s you are trying to earn as many great points as possible. That type of in-game currency is earned through Hangouts settings that attract all kinds of people who give you more cool points over time. Every time you start a new game, be sure to check if the Cool Double point time meter is completely full. Having this booster works for you means that it will be much easier to earn a lot of great points and you will be able to finish your episodic goals much faster.
• Double Cool Points Timer Boost works for you when you’re out of the game too, so be sure to refill it to its maximum time limit before logging out. By the way, scroll to the bottom of the screen to see if that green play button is active. You should always watch the video ad associated with that feature so you can earn some extra tapes for a few seconds of video viewing. However, the exchange offer option isn’t worth interacting with – save your character cards for yourself instead of exchanging them for a paltry amount of more ribbons.
2. Always make sure that the MAX option to buy more people for a Hangout is activated
• As you progress to new episodes, your fresh point intake will increase dramatically. In order for your Cool Points income to increase even further in a short period of time, you will have to buy new people to add to each of your Hangouts. Instead of relying on the option that only allows you to buy one additional Hangouts resident at a time, just keep the MAX purchase option turned on at all times.
• You’ll have enough cool points for all Hangouts MAX people purchases during later chapters, so it’s always worth having that option turned on so you can add multiple people to a hangout at the touch of a button. Once you unlock a character that can automatically rack up cool points for you in a Hangout, you should focus on adding tons of additional people to those Hangouts as soon as possible! Getting all of those automated Hangouts to accumulate Cool Points for you works even better when those Hangouts have a lot more people hanging out inside of them.
3. Be sure to spend your ribbons on character upgrade and Hangouts, plus limited time sales
• By completing episodic objectives and opening card packs, you will be rewarded with the Tapes necessary to permanently update your unlocked characters and Hangouts. In addition to those two purchase options, there is also another way to properly spend your tapes. The second in-store purchase option caters to time-limited items that will reset to something different once the timer runs out.
• You should only buy the Hangouts character and upgrade parts you need when you have not reached the maximum amount of each available. Buy each piece of the three time-limited items until the green meter attached to them is full. Then go ahead and save your newly acquired ribbons for future Hangouts characters and upgrade purposes before the next limited-time sale arrives.
4. You should only spend your diamonds on this item in the store
• Diamonds are a rare currency in the game. You can earn them by ranking at a high level during engagements and participating in events. Since diamonds are such an attractive product that it is quite difficult to get so easily, you will need to save them for the right purchases.
• You only have to put your diamonds to buy a pack of legendary cards in the store. Legendary Card Packs contain up to 12 character upgrade cards, up to 40 ribbons, and up to 18.12 million cool points. While it can take forever to earn 450 Diamonds, the effort is well worth it when you see the rewards that come your way after unpacking a pack of legendary cards.
5. Spend a full game session completing event related objectives from time to time
• When events occur, they will generally be awake for an entire day. Sometimes it’s worth spending an entire game session participating in an event so you can complete your high goals and walk away with some extra bonus character cards and Diamonds.
• Apply the same tips we provide here on how to get the most out of your regular Cool Point earning sessions and you’ll do great with Events. Be sure to fully complete the Double Tokens and Free Arcade Machines video ads, set the Hangout People Buying option to MAX, and try to complete as many goals as you can before the event ends.