Get up and shine, it’s time to book those Walt Disney World Resort vacations for 2021! Both room-only bookings and vacation packages were activated this morning before the 10:00 am booking window. Let’s take a look at what’s available and what the online booking process currently looks like.
To access the reservations and reservations of the resort, go to the following link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/
You may experience a wait window similar to the one we saw on Monday when the Disney Park Pass system was activated. Our same tips apply here: use Google Chrome as your browser and go straight to the link above for the most optimized experience, and be patient.
The following resorts They’re available to reserve:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Casa Jambo
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
The following resorts are no Available to reserve:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You will find the unavailable resorts at the bottom of your date search:
Once you choose a resort, the page looks almost identical to the one above, except with the addition of the Disney Park Pass notice advising guests that they will need a theme park reservation to enter:
After selecting the room type, you can add theme park tickets to form a package. You also have the option of not having tickets, which would make it a room-only reservation.
Please note that the Park Hopper option is available, however it is unknown how it will work in conjunction with the existing Disney Park Pass system, which is scheduled for September 2021. No options are offered to add a Disney meal plan as they have been temporarily discontinued.
The Check Out page also appears unchanged, with the exception of the Disney Park Pass notice at the bottom. Purchase of flights as part of your package is no longer available.
For guests who already Have a room reservation at a Disney Resort or other select hotel for a stay in 2021, call the Disney Reservations Center or call your travel professional starting today to upgrade to a vacation package with tickets, and then make your theme park reservations through The Disney Park Pass system.
Existing ticket holders can make reservations starting June 28. Park reservations will be available until September 26, 2021, depending on your stay at the Resort and ticket eligibility or the ticket eligibility window.
Later this summer, based on remaining availability, guests wishing to purchase tickets and / or hotel rooms for the rest of 2020 may do so. An exact date has not been announced.