There are a lot of sparkling and sparkling matching games in your regular mobile game stores.
EverMerge It is the last title to make its way into that thriving subgenre, and its setting should be familiar to anyone reading classic storybooks as a child. Within its magical world there are all kinds of fantastic characters, such as Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Your purpose within the kingdom of EverMerge it’s merging objects to complete various tasks, unlocking new famous friends to mix with, and unlocking new areas on the map for fun. The good folks at Big Fish Games worked with us to present you with a tip guide to help you on your quest for EverMerge earth mobile storybook.
Here are the top 10 tips, tricks, and tricks you should know for EverMerge:
to download EverMerge from Google Play here.
1. Pop the Pixies for goodies
• When you see the bright yellow orbs fly through your game, be sure to pop them for seed-like treats that you can combine to help you progress through the game. And watch out for special events, when you can blow them up for seasonal energy or coins.
2. A combination of three is good, but a combination of five is even better
• Combine three objects of the same type to get a higher level item of that combination class. Combine five to get an extra item.
3. Get free candy chests every day at the market
• Be sure to visit the market every day to get your free chests. Chests can include useful things like seeds, coins, gem powder, ingredients, and hero pieces to help you unlock new characters.
4. And don’t forget your daily scratch ticket
• Each day, players can play a scratch-off ticket daily for a chance to win up to 250 free energy.
5. For every castle you can build, there is a mine that produces fusion pieces for that castle
• Stone mines produce pieces of stone. The wagon mine produces wagon parts, and so on. Use energy to harvest pieces and progress in your castles.
6. Completing castles means you can start reaping daily rewards from them
• Combine pieces until you can fill the base of the castle. Then assign a gnome to build the castle. Then once a day, you can harvest rewards like seeds, coins, gem powder, and hammers to create red gnomes.
7. Spending coins in a certain way can boost your progress
• Everyone knows that you can spend in-game coins for more energy (right?), But you can also look for coin deals on the market that help speed up mergers or even get the fifth piece you need to match five and free space on the board. The market sells combo pieces for heroes, castles, and even crystals, to help players get to each discovery sooner.
8. Get XP by completing missions
• I bet you didn’t realize how much XP you get from completing quests. XP brings your player level up, allowing you to unlock more land and giving you a nice energy reward to help you unite more. Scroll down to see the missions and see what you can complete to take you to the next levels.
9. A hidden strategy on how to get the most out of your red gnomes
• There are two great ways to use red gnomes and a hidden strategy. Each red gnome has one hour of acceleration time. Drag the gnome to a group of buildings for five minutes to complete and merge them, leading you to make new discoveries and clear more space. When the gnome is almost exhausted (you can tell by the time bar floating above his head), assign him to a long build timer and he will finish that building, freeing up his main gnomes. You can grow red gnomes with hammer pieces or find them in the market.
10. Get the most value from your crystals
• Crystals are so powerful that they can take the place of any third or fifth piece for any fusion. Two pieces + a crystal = next level piece. Four pieces + a crystal = two next level pieces. The later you use them in the merge branch, the more value they will have. Try using a crystal to unlock a character once you have two penultimate pieces in that chain. Just drag and drop a crystal over the two pieces.